☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8long green peppers
2 citalian bread crumbs
2 tspparsley flakes
2 clovegarlic, chopped very fine
1/2 cgrated parmesian cheese
·olive oil to moisten (make sure the crumbs are not dry)
How to Make Stuffed Peppers (Italian Style)
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Wash peppers then cut off the tops and clean out all the seeds. You do not want to cut the peppers in half.
- Add peppers to boiling water and cook peppers until they are soft for still firm, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and let them cool.
- Take the breadcrumbs, parsley, cheese, garlic and olive oil and stir until moistened.
- When peppers are cooled, stuff the peppers with the breadcrumb mixture. Be careful not to break the peppers.
- In a roasting pan or casserole add some olive oil and as you put the stuffed pepper in the pan please roll in the olive oil until coated. Do this for each pepper until all are in the pan.
- Please season the top of the peppers with pepper and garlic powder.
- Please put into a 350 degree oven until peppers have turned a nice golden brown and the peppers are soft. Enjoy!