SISTER'S MAC & CHEESE
The family insists that she make it for nearly every get to gether and the dish ALWAYS goes home empty.
- 1 1/2 c
- uncooked shell pasta
- 1 lb
- velveeta cubed--shred some for topping
- 12 oz
- evaporated milk
- 1/2 stick
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make SISTER'S MAC & CHEESE
- 1Cook pasta al dente and set aside.
- 2Salt & Pepper the pasta to taste
- 3Melt the remaining ingredients stirring to prevent sticking.
- 4Stir in pasta
- 5Finish off in the oven w/shredded cheese on top
- 6Add ham and cooked cauliflower for a complete meal.