★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 stick
- melted butter
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple in own juice
- 1 c
- 5 slice
- bread torn into pieces (stale bread is best)
How to Make Scalloped Pineapple
- 1Break bread into pieces in a small casserole dish, Add Crushed pineapple and sugar and mix together. Pour in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- 2Bake in a preheat oven at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
Top will be browned and bubbly.
- 3Great side dish when serving ham. Bread can be white, wheat or Italian, fresh or stale not hard.
I usually double this reciepe when taking it for potluck and have copies of the recipe for everyone to enjoy.