Savory Sage Stuffing
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgudi's gluten free white bread
1 1/2 can(s)water
1 Tbspsage, dried
1 Tbsppoultry seasoning
2 Tbspfennel seed
1/2 colive oil
1 bunchgreen onions, tops only
2 largeeggs, lightly beaten
1 cchicken broth
How to Make Savory Sage Stuffing
- A) cube bread
B) toast bread cubes in 250 oven for 30 minutes
- Moisten bread crumbs in water. Squeeze all excess water out and put into large mixing bowl.
- heat olive oil in heavy skillet over medium heat. Add in green onion tops, and celery. Stir occasionally for about three minutes.
- mix together poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and fennel seeds. Add to bread mixture and mix well.
- Add celery and onion mixture to bread mixture and mix together.
- Add in eggs and chicken stock.
- Put mixture into baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, and bake for another 20-30 minutes. You can add 1/2 stick of butter here if you would like to get the top nice and browned. Make sure this dish reaches 165 for food safety.