- 14 oz. bag of cubed bread (seasoned)
- 1 lb. sausage (jimmy dean sage flavored)
- 1 c. apple juice
- 1 c. chicken or turkey broth or more for desired consistency
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries (or more if desired)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 t. poultry seasoning
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
How to Make Sausage Stuffing
- 1Saute onions and celery in your choice of 1 T. butter or oil.
- 2Crumble the sausage and add to pan and saute until cooked through and no longer pink.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients and put in a buttered (sprayed with Pam) 2 quart cassarole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.