Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1Mash potatoes, add butter, salt and orange juice; beat with electric or rotary beater until light and fluffy.
- 2Add crushed pineapple.
- 3Pour into greased 1-quart casserole. Dot with butter.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven about 45 minutes.
- 5During last 10 or 15 minutes of baking, top casserole with halved marshmallows (walnut halves and pineapple spears, too, if desired).
- 6Bake until marshmallows are melted and golden.