- 2(20 oz.) can(s)
- chunk pineapple (drained)
- 2 c
- fancy(or finely) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 stick
- margarine or butter
- (1 roll) ritz crackers (crushed)
How to Make Pineapple Casserole
- 1Combine pineapple, cheese, sugar and flour. Spray a 9 x 13 glass dish with Pam.
Add pineapple mixture to pan. In a seperate bowl; melt margarine or butter and mix with crushed roll of Ritz crackers. Place cracker mixture on top of pineapple mixture.
- 2Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes or until crackers are golden brown and cheese is melted.