- 1 1/2
- packages of ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 stick
- butter (melted)
- 1 lg. can(s)
- pineapple chunks (drain and reserve juice)
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 5 to 6 Tbsp
- pineapple juice (can add more juice)
How to Make Pineapple Casserole
- 1Mix pineapples and cheese in casserole dish.
- 2Mix together sugar, flour and juice (I use about 1/2 can of the reserved juice)and pour over chunks and cheese.
- 3Topping: Mix Ritz crackers and butter. Put on top of pineapple mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 min.