- 1 c
- 6 Tbsp
- 2 c
- grated sharp cheddar
- 2 can(s)
- 20oz pineapple chunks, drained, plus 6 tbls juice reserved
- 1 c
- cracker crumbs (ritz recommended)
- 8 Tbsp
- butter, melted, plus extra for greasing pan
How to Make PAULA DEEN'S PINEAPPLE CASSEROLE
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
Grease a medium casserole dish with butter
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour.
Gradually stir in the cheese.
Add the drained pineapple chunks.
Stir until ingredients are well combined.
Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- 3In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice.
Stire with a rubber spatula until evenly blended.
spread crumb mixture over top of pineapple mixture.
- 4Bake 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown