- 8 ounces flat medium or large egg noodles
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 cup dried cherries, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, or raisins
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
How to Make Noodle Kugel
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 13x9" pan with butter.
- 2Cook egg noodles until tender--about 7 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- 3Combine sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, butter, 1/2 cup of sugar and pinch of salt. Add beaten eggs and mix in well.
- 4Pour dairy mixture over noodles. Fold in dried fruit.
- 5Pour entire mixture into buttered pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 6Bake in center of oven until firm, approx. 45 minutes.
Let cool 30 minutes before serving. Serve warm or cold.