·8 ounces flat medium or large egg noodles
·2 cups sour cream
·8 ounces cream cheese
·8 ounces cottage cheese
·1/2 cup sugar
·1 stick of butter, softened
·1 cup dried cherries, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, or raisins
·2 teaspoons cinnamon
How to Make Noodle Kugel
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 13x9" pan with butter.
- Cook egg noodles until tender--about 7 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, butter, 1/2 cup of sugar and pinch of salt. Add beaten eggs and mix in well.
- Pour dairy mixture over noodles. Fold in dried fruit.
- Pour entire mixture into buttered pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in center of oven until firm, approx. 45 minutes.
Let cool 30 minutes before serving. Serve warm or cold.