Nacho Cheesy Potato Cassarole
- 1 can(s)
- campbells nacho cheese soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/3 c
- chopped onion
- 30 oz pkg
- frozen hash browns thawed
- 2 c
- crushed corn flakes or wheaties
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
How to Make Nacho Cheesy Potato Cassarole
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Spray 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 2In large bowl whisk together soup, sour cream, salt, pepper. Add chopped onions and mix well. stir mixture into hash browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into cassarole dish.
- 3In medium bowl, mix together crushed cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly over cassarole. Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
SUBSTITUE: Cream of Chicken Soup
Increase sour cream to 2 cups
Add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
ADDITIONS: add chopped cooked chicken or ham for a complete meal. yumm!