My Special Macaroni Casserole
- 1 lb
- box of your favorite macroni
- 12 slice
- american cheese
- 2 can(s)
- tomato soup
- 1 1/2
- soup cans of milk
- 1/2 lb
- crispy cooked bacon
- 16 oz
- frenchis french fried onions
- 1 small
- onion, chopped and cooked (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make My Special Macaroni Casserole
- 1Preheaat your oven to 350 degree's
- 2Pour your box of macroni into a pan of boiling water and cook until al dente. (not cooked soft)
- 3Drain macroni and set aside.
- 4Chrisp cook the bacon and break into small pieces. Add cooked onion (ooptional)and place in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- 5Cut up your slices of cheese and place in the botton of the casserole dish.
- 6Pour 2 can's of tomato soup in casserole dish and add 1 1/2 can of milk and mix well.
- 7Add cooked macroni and stir until all is mixed well.
- 8Place in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the top starts to brown.
- 9Remove casserole dish from oven.
- 10Place the french fried onions on top and place bake into the oven and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until onions start to brown.
- 11Remove from oven and serve hot with your favorite meat or as your main dish.