My Special Macaroni Casserole
1 lbbox of your favorite macroni
12 sliceamerican cheese
2 can(s)tomato soup
1 1/2soup cans of milk
1/2 lbcrispy cooked bacon
16 ozfrenchis french fried onions
1 smallonion, chopped and cooked (optional)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make My Special Macaroni Casserole
- Preheaat your oven to 350 degree's
- Pour your box of macroni into a pan of boiling water and cook until al dente. (not cooked soft)
- Drain macroni and set aside.
- Chrisp cook the bacon and break into small pieces. Add cooked onion (ooptional)and place in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Cut up your slices of cheese and place in the botton of the casserole dish.
- Pour 2 can's of tomato soup in casserole dish and add 1 1/2 can of milk and mix well.
- Add cooked macroni and stir until all is mixed well.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the top starts to brown.
- Remove casserole dish from oven.
- Place the french fried onions on top and place bake into the oven and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until onions start to brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with your favorite meat or as your main dish.