★★★★★ 1 vote5
19 inch frozen deep dish pie shell
8 ozwhite button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
·salt to taste
1/2 cshredded cheese
4eggs, beaten or 1 cup egg beaters
1 chalf & half
·fresly ground pepper medley to taste
How to Make Mushroom Quiche
- Prebake unpricked pie crust on preheated cookie sheet in 450 oven for 6 minutes. Remove pie crust from oven. Cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325.
- Cook mushrooms in butter until tender and browned. Drain; sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese over bottom of partially baked pastry shell. Spoon mushroom evenly mixture over cheese.
- Combine eggs, 1/2 and 1/2 and dash pepper in blender. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet in 325 oven for 50 minutes or until knife inserted off center comes out clean. let stand 10 minutes before serving.