★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 9 inch frozen deep dish pie shell
- 8 oz
- white button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- salt to taste
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheese
- eggs, beaten or 1 cup egg beaters
- 1 c
- half & half
- fresly ground pepper medley to taste
How to Make Mushroom Quiche
- 1Prebake unpricked pie crust on preheated cookie sheet in 450 oven for 6 minutes. Remove pie crust from oven. Cool.
- 2Reduce oven temperature to 325.
- 3Cook mushrooms in butter until tender and browned. Drain; sprinkle with salt to taste.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over bottom of partially baked pastry shell. Spoon mushroom evenly mixture over cheese.
- 5Combine eggs, 1/2 and 1/2 and dash pepper in blender. Pour into pastry shell.
- 6Bake on preheated cookie sheet in 325 oven for 50 minutes or until knife inserted off center comes out clean. let stand 10 minutes before serving.