Maw Maw's Eggplant Dressing
How to Make Maw Maw's Eggplant Dressing
- 1Brown ground beef and add onion and bell pepper as you brown it. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Boil whole eggplants until tender.
- 3When eggplants are tender, peel and cut into bite size chunks. ( I like to remove the seeds but this is optional)
- 4Add eggplant to meat mixture and add rice. Simmer another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper and red pepper to taste.
- 5*Hint - If you prefer using bread to rice, use 3 slices stale or toasted white bread. Wet bread and squeeze out water. Add bread to meat mixture and cook 10 minutes.