★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cuncooked elbow macaroni
1/4 cbutter or margarine
1/4 call purpose flour
1/4 tspground mustard
1/4 tspworcestershire sauce
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Mac And Cheese
- heat oven to 350.
- cook and drain macaroni according to package directions.
- meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat. stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard and worcestershire sauce.
- cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly, remove from heat.
- stir in milk. heat to boiling, stirring constantly. boil and stir 4 minutes, remove from heat. stir in cheese until melted.
- gently stir macaroni into cheese sauce. pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
- bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.