★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 1/2 c
- mashed potatoes (about 4 lbs. uncooked)
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- sour cream, regular or low fat
- 2 tsp
- parsley flakes
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 1/2 c
- crispy cooked bacon, (about 12 slices)
How to Make Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- 1Place all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until potatoes are fairly smooth and creamy.
- 2Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. If you prefer extra crispy bacon, reserve bacon and sprinkle at the end of cooking.
- 3Cover and bake in 350-degree oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.