Holiday Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- 1 stick
- 3 stick
- celery,chopped fine
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 jar(s)
- 15 oz of cheez whiz
- 16 oz bag of broccoli florets,chopped
- 2 c
- minute rice,cooked
- 3/4 can(s)
- chicken broth or stock
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Holiday Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Melt butter in a dutch oven then add your celery and cook till tender.
- 3add your 2 cans of soup,cheez whiz & broth,cook till all melted together then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4now add your broccoli and mix,broccoli can still be frozen,it will thaw at this point.
- 5add your rice and mix
- 6now pour into a greased baking pan and cover
- 7Now put in oven and cook for one hour.The last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking remove lid or foil and let top brown a little.