Holiday Broccoli & Rice Casserole
3 stickcelery,chopped fine
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 jar(s)15 oz of cheez whiz
116 oz bag of broccoli florets,chopped
2 cminute rice,cooked
3/4 can(s)chicken broth or stock
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Holiday Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter in a dutch oven then add your celery and cook till tender.
- add your 2 cans of soup,cheez whiz & broth,cook till all melted together then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- now add your broccoli and mix,broccoli can still be frozen,it will thaw at this point.
- add your rice and mix
- now pour into a greased baking pan and cover
- Now put in oven and cook for one hour.The last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking remove lid or foil and let top brown a little.