Holiday Baked Corn Pudding
***this is a double recipe, so you may use half the amount of ingredients to make less, or you may double to make a larger amount.***
6 largeeggs, beaten
2 stickbutter, melted
1(16 ounce) tub sour cream
2 can(s)(15 ounce) whole kernel corn, undrained
2 can(s)(15 ounce) creamed corn
2 box(8.5 ounce) jiffy corn muffin mix
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Holiday Baked Corn Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl melt butter; set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs.
- Add sour cream, corn (with liquid), creamed corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well.
- Add cooled melted butter to corn mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract to mixture (make sure this is done last).
- Pour corn mixture into a greased 15x11 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes OR until golden brown. Serve as a side casserole on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any special holiday/ family gathering.