Holiday Baked Corn Pudding
***this is a double recipe, so you may use half the amount of ingredients to make less, or you may double to make a larger amount.***
- 6 large
- eggs, beaten
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
- (16 ounce) tub sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- (15 ounce) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 can(s)
- (15 ounce) creamed corn
- 2 box
- (8.5 ounce) jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Holiday Baked Corn Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl melt butter; set aside to cool slightly.
- 2In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs.
- 3Add sour cream, corn (with liquid), creamed corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well.
- 4Add cooled melted butter to corn mixture and mix well.
- 5Add vanilla extract to mixture (make sure this is done last).
- 6Pour corn mixture into a greased 15x11 casserole dish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes OR until golden brown. Serve as a side casserole on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any special holiday/ family gathering.