Holiday Baked Corn Pudding
**This is a double recipe, so you may use half the amount of ingredients to make less, or you may double to make a larger amount.**
6 largeeggs, beaten
2 stickbutter, melted
1 pkgsour cream, (16 ounce)
2 can(s)whole kernel corn, undrained, (15 ounce)
2 can(s)creamed corn, (15 ounce)
2 boxJiffy corn muffin mix, (8.5 ounce)
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Holiday Baked Corn Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl melt butter; set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs.
- Add sour cream, corn (with liquid), creamed corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well.
- Add cooled melted butter to corn mixture. Mix well.
- Add vanilla extract to mixture (make sure this is done last).
- Pour corn mixture into a greased 15x11 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes OR until golden brown.
- Serve as a side casserole on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any special holiday/family gathering.