Green Chili Corn Pudding
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs - beaten lightly
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (16 oz) cans of corn - drained
- 1 can (14 3/4 ounces) cream corn
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles
How to Make Green Chili Corn Pudding
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Whisk in the milk, eggs, butter and salt. Stir in the corn, cream corn, green chiles and cheese. Pour into a 13 x 9 in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 50 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.