Green Chile Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Green Chile Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease an 8x12 inch baking dish.
- 2Line the bottom of dish with green chiles.
- 3Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheese; repeat layers twice more.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and eggs; season with salt and pepper.
- 5Pour egg mixture over chiles and cheese.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until filling is set - Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.