1 csour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)green chiles chopped
1/4 cfinely chopped onion
1 pkgcorn tortillas (found in the dairy section of most grocery stores) torn into bite sized pieces
3 ccheddar cheese
How to Make Green Chile Cassarole
- In a sauce pan mix together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, green chiies, and onion
- Heat on medium, stirring occasionally to incorporate ingredients for 5 min.
- Prepare a medium sized casserole dish with non stick spray and add enough torn tortillas to cover the bottom of the casserole
- Layer heated mixture into casserole alternating, tortillas, mixture, cheese. Making certain cheese is the last and top layer
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until bubbly.