1bag of chopped broccali (lg. bag if you love broccali)
2 cuncooked rice
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 largejar of chez whiz
1/2 conion, chopped
1/2 cchopped celery
1 can(s)milk - use the soup can to measure the milk
·seasoning salt to taste
How to Make Grandma Shooks Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Cook the rice and grease up a casserole dish with butter. Size for your dish can be a 5-qt rectangular baking pan but I usually double the recipe and us an 8" cake pan.
- Saute' onion and celery in butter till clear.
- Add Broccali, tossing and saute' till thawed.
- Add soup, Chez Whiz, the can of milk and seasoning salt. Let it cook down and melt the chez.
- Stir in rice and pour into the casserole dish.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.