grace's summer sqaush parm cheese casserrolle
- yellow corn meal. flour. whole milk
- large jar of speggetti sauce.
- cooked hamberger [if u want it just to be veggies thats fine either way]
- pre-heat oven 350
- parm cheese, slices of provalone or mozzerella cheese.
- 1 packet dry rancg dressing
- 1/2-2/3 container of bread crumbs
How to Make grace's summer sqaush parm cheese casserrolle
- 1wash and slice summer squash yellow or orange summer sqaush or succhinni or u may mix both for this recipe.
- 2prepare a dish with yellow cornmeal, a dish with flour and a bowl with whole milk in it.
- 3take and dip slices of squash in milk then flour then yellow cornmeal. til there all prepped like that
- 4then on nonstick griddle brown on both sides and place on platter
- 5if u r going to use hamberger cook it now and drain it.
- 6in sauce pan heat up speggetti sauce. taste it to see if it has enough seasoning to u if not. use a little italian spice[to taste not alot] stir in well til warm
- 7take bread crumbs dry ranch dressing and mix well then crumble parm cheese in mixture blend well. if u don't have parm. use shedded mozzerella cheese that will be fine.
- 8pour a little speggettie sauce into into baking dish sprayed with pam, then slices of sqaush, speggettie sause, meat, sliced cheese. repeat til u get to top of baking dish.
- 9then sprinkle on bread crumb mixture on top of casserrole
- 10place in pre-heated oven for about 20 mins. don't burn bread crumb and cheese mixture