Fried Rice Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 medium
- chopped onion
- 1 can(s)
- chicken gumbo soup
- 1.5 c
- boiling water
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 c
- egg substitute
How to Make Fried Rice Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- 3Add rice and stir to coat; cook and stir until rice is golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- 4Put browned rice into 3-quart casserole with lid.
- 5In same skillet, add chopped onions and saute until transparent; add to rice.
- 6Pour soup over rice mixture.
- 7Pour boiling water into bowl, add bouillon cubes and stir to dissolve.
- 8Pour over rice mixture.
- 9In small skillet, scramble egg substitute until dry and cut into small pieces; sprinkle on top of rice mixture.
- 10Cover casserole and bake for 1 hour.