Fried Rice Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 clong grain rice, uncooked
1 mediumchopped onion
1 can(s)chicken gumbo soup
1.5 cboiling water
2chicken bouillon cubes
1/2 cegg substitute
How to Make Fried Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add rice and stir to coat; cook and stir until rice is golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Put browned rice into 3-quart casserole with lid.
- In same skillet, add chopped onions and saute until transparent; add to rice.
- Pour soup over rice mixture.
- Pour boiling water into bowl, add bouillon cubes and stir to dissolve.
- Pour over rice mixture.
- In small skillet, scramble egg substitute until dry and cut into small pieces; sprinkle on top of rice mixture.
- Cover casserole and bake for 1 hour.