Everything’s Better with Bacon Green Bean Casserol
2 can(s)(10 3/4 ounces) campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)milk (use the cream of mushroom can)
1 lbbacon ends and pieces (cooked), save bacon grease
2 can(s)(14 ounces) french cut green beans
2 can(s)(6 oz) french's® french fried onions, original -
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Everything’s Better with Bacon Green Bean Casserol
- Cut Bacon Bits and Pieces into small pieces and cook bacon, save grease. (This is the step that takes the longest and could be done ahead of time to cut down on prep time)
- In a big mixing bowl stir the Bacon, Milk, Soup, and 1 can of Onions. Mix well.
- Grease casserole dish with Bacon Grease
- Pour bean mixture into a casserole dish
- Bake at 350ᵒF for 30 minutes or until the mix is hot and bubbling.
- Sprinkle other can of onions on top of mix
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown
- Serve hot. The Leftovers are great too! :)