Easy Rice-A-Roni Casserole
I've only used chicken or turkey, but feel free to experiment with other types of meat, or add vegetables if you wish. This is a very versatile recipe! :)
- 2 box
- rice-a-roni, any flavor
- 5 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 4 1/2 c
- 2 can(s)
- (10-3/4 oz) campbell's cream soup (cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, or any combination)
- 2 c
- fully-cooked chicken or turkey
- grated or sliced cheese for topping (optional)
How to Make Easy Rice-A-Roni Casserole
- 1Prepare Rice-A-Roni with butter and water as directed on package (about 25 minutes cooking time).
- 2Meanwhile, place chicken or turkey in food processor and grind until crumbly.
- 3When Rice-a-Roni has reached desired consistency, mix with canned soup and chicken/turkey, then pour into 8- or 9-inch square pan. Top with cheese if desired.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.