Easy Noodles Romanoff
Peggy Sue Ross
8 ozpackage wide egg noodles
8 ozcontainer cottage cheese (low fat okay, not non-fat)
8 ozcontainer sour cream (low fat okay, not non-fat)
1 Tbspfinely chopped onion
1 cloveminced garlic
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 dashhot pepper sauce
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese (divided in half), or more to taste
1 pinchhot paprika (sweet or regular if preferred)
How to Make Easy Noodles Romanoff
- Grease or spray a 2 quart casserole dish and set aside. Heat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- While the noodles are cooking, mix together in a large bowl the cottage cheese, sour cream, minced onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper sauce and salt. Stir in half of the cheddar cheese.
- Stir in cooked egg noodles and toss gently to coat. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese, you may add more if desired. Top with a pinch of hot paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Serve warm.