★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 clove
- medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- large can french style green beans
- regular size cans chopped artichoke hearts, drain liquid.
- 1 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 1 c
- grated romano and parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Artichoke Casserole
- 1Saute garlic and onion in olive oil.
- 2Add green beans with liquid and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Add artichoke hearts and cook for 5 more minutes mixing well.
- 4Add bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper. Place in a covered casserole and bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees.