Deviled Egg & Spinach Casserole
12 largehard boiled eggs
3 Tbspyellow mustard
1/4 tspdry mustard
4 pkgspinach, frozen chopped (10 ounces each)
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
1/4 call purpose flour
2 csharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1/4 tsptabasco sauce
How to Make Deviled Egg & Spinach Casserole
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Mash yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper. Once desired texture is reached fill egg whites with mixture. Set aside.
- Cook spinach, drain, and squeeze out excess water.
- Melt butter in saucepan and blend in flour. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly while cooking over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Reserving about 1/4 cup grated cheese, stir remaining cheese into sauce until melted. Then add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and Tabasco sauce.
- Place spinach in a lightly greased 3 quart baking dish with half of the cheese sauce. Mix together.
- Place deviled egg halves on top of spinach and cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over all. And bake at 375°F for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Eat & Enjoy!