Crushed Macaroni and Vegetables
3cloves garlic,finely chopped
1 1/2 cmacaroni , crushed
3tomatoes , cored and sliced 1/4" thick
2 cspinach leaves,stemmed and cut into large pieces
1 1/2 cstewed tomatoes
1 cshredded cheese,any kind
How to Make Crushed Macaroni and Vegetables
- Grease an 8" square baking dish with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Mix oil,water, and garlic in a bowl and arrange tomato slices in a single layer in the greased baking dish.Season with salt and pepper.
- Put macaroni in a baggie and let air out and seal.Roll with a rolling pin until pasta is in small pieces.
- Combine spinach and parsley and spread half over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle crushed macaroni over the top of the spinach
- Over the top of macaroni add the rest of spinach and parsley. Then spread stewed tomatoes over all.
- Drizzle oil and garlic mixture over top of stewed tomatoes and cover dish with foil or lid
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.2-3 minutes before done ,uncover and sprinkle 1 cup shredded cheese on top till melted.