Crushed Macaroni and Vegetables
- 1/8 c
- 1/3 c
- cloves garlic,finely chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- macaroni , crushed
- tomatoes , cored and sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 c
- spinach leaves,stemmed and cut into large pieces
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- stewed tomatoes
- 1 c
- shredded cheese,any kind
How to Make Crushed Macaroni and Vegetables
- 1Grease an 8" square baking dish with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 2Mix oil,water, and garlic in a bowl and arrange tomato slices in a single layer in the greased baking dish.Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Put macaroni in a baggie and let air out and seal.Roll with a rolling pin until pasta is in small pieces.
- 4Combine spinach and parsley and spread half over tomatoes.
- 5Sprinkle crushed macaroni over the top of the spinach
- 6Over the top of macaroni add the rest of spinach and parsley. Then spread stewed tomatoes over all.
- 7Drizzle oil and garlic mixture over top of stewed tomatoes and cover dish with foil or lid
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.2-3 minutes before done ,uncover and sprinkle 1 cup shredded cheese on top till melted.