Crowd-Pleaser Green Bean Casserole.
1 can(s)cream of mushroop soup,low sodium
1 crich sour cream
1/3 cbacon bits/ use ,,kirkland,, brand from cosco/
4-5 can(s)french style green beans,well drained/or regular
4 ozvelveeta cheese,cut up in to small cubes
1 tspdried onion flakes
1 tspno-salt all purpose seasoning/i use ,,21 salute,, seasoning from trader joes/.
1/2 tspfreshly fround black pepper
2 1/2 ccornflakes,plain
1 sticksweet butter,melted and cooled
1 can(s)french fried onions/as another option for the topping/.
How to Make Crowd-Pleaser Green Bean Casserole.
- Preheat the oven to 375'.Butter well the 13*9 Pyrex pan.
- In a large bowl mix the sauce ingridients:soup,sour cream,bacon bits,onion flakes,all-purpose seasoning,ground pepper.
- Fold in the well-drained beans.Pour the mixture in to the pan. Sprinkle the Velveeta cubes over the top.
- In another bowl combine the corn flakes and the melted butter.Sprinkle this topping over the cassrole.Flakes should be coated well. Or as another faster option use the fried canned onions.
- Bake for 40 minutes,making sure the topping does not obverbrown.Bake at 375'. Let the casserole rest for 5 min. on the countertop before serving.
- p.s I use Kirkland brand for bacon bits/from Cosco/ and 21 Salute seasoning from Trader Joes. All NOTE:All-Purpose seasoning you will be using should have no salt. Be creative with spices!