crock pot stuffing
1 pkgstuffing mix, herb-seasoned
2 pkgcornbread mix
1 stickbutter or margarine
1 ceach, celery and onion
1/4 tsppoultry seasoning
6-8 can(s)chicken broth
8-10 largehard boiled eggs
How to Make crock pot stuffing
- Cook cornbread according to package. Add to a 6qt. crock pot along with stuffing mix.
- Chop eggs and add to crock pot.
- Cook sausage in a large pan. Add to crock pot.
- Without washing, use the same pan to cook butter, celery, and onion until butter is absorbed by the onions and the onions are slightly transparent. Add to crock pot.
- add at least 6 cans of chicken broth and the poultry seasoning. Combine well.
- Cook on high about 4 hours, or use low setting about 8 hours, checking moisture every hour or so.