★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 smallbag frozen broccoli, thawed
2 cfrozen corn, thawed
1 can(s)creamed corn
1sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
1 stickbutter, melted
·salt and pepper, to taste
·garlic powder, to taste
How to Make Crazy Easy Ritz Casserole
- preheat oven to 350. use a 9x11 or 2 quart baking dish and coat with pam cooking spray.
- mix broccoli, corn and creamed corn in dish. add salt, pepper and garlic to taste, mix in.
- mix melted butter and crushed ritz crackers together in small bowl.
- spread cracker mixture over top of casserole. add more salt and pepper if desired.
- bake in middle of the oven for 35 minutes until top is golden brown.