By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Cranberry Casserole
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a shallow 2 quart casserole, mix cranberries and chopped apples.
- In a small bowl mix lemon juice and white sugar; sprinkle this mixture over the cranberries and apples and mix together until just moistened.
- In another bowl mix together all ingredients for topping and sprinkle over the top of the cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- NOTE: Be sure to use quick oats. If regular oats are used the recipe will be runny.
- TIP: Pecans are also great in this recipe!