Country Corn Casserole
- 1 pkg
- frozen corn, broccoli, red peppers blend (16 oz)
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- margarine, divided
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cheddar cheese soup (10 3/4 oz can)
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/3 c
- crushed saltine crackers
How to Make Country Corn Casserole
- 1*Note: If you can't find the frozen blend, you can use fresh and just make sure it totals the same amount. You will probably have to cook them a little longer.
- 2In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the veggies and water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 3In a saucepan over medium heat, saute' the onion in one tablespoon of butter until tender. Add the soup and milk. Stir until smooth.
- 4Add cracker crumbs and cooked veggies to the soup mixture.
- 5Spoon into a greased 8 inch square baking dish. Dot with the remaining butter.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.