★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgjiffy corn muffin mix
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 mediumgreen pepper, chopped
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 can(s)whole corn kernels, drained
1 can(s)corn, cream style
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Cornbread Casseole
- Saute onion and green pepper in 1/2 cup butter.
- Mix onion and peppers with all other ingredients.
- Place in greased casserole dish - 8 X 8 inches
- Top with the 1 cup grated cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until firm.
- Double this recipe and it fits into a 13 X 9 inch casserole dish.