Cheezy Corn Casserole
1/2 cbutter (1 sticks)
2 boxjiffy corn bread mix
1 1/2 cmed. cheddar cheese shredded
1 csour cream
1/2 tspsalt (optional)
1 can(s)cream style corn
1 can(s)chopped jalapeno green peppers (mild or med.)
How to Make Cheezy Corn Casserole
- In large frying pan melt butter, add Thinly sliced onion cook until onion is translucent
- take off heat add sour cream and 1/2 of the cheese. let cool for about 10 min.
- In med. mixing bowl combine the jiffy mix, eggs, milk, jalapenos and salt. Mix slightly until all is mix together.
- Add the cornbread mixture to saute onion and sour cream mixture, put all in a 9"x13" greased pan.
- Put the remaining cheese on top. Bake for 30 min.@ 350 degrees or until light golden brown