Cheesy Onion Casserole
If you have a favorite cheese, feel free to experiment and use different ones. I did. Also, you can use Cream of Chicken Soup instead of Mushroom
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4onions, vidalia, peeled
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 cswiss cheese, grated
1/2 casiago cheese, grated
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
How to Make Cheesy Onion Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Melt margarine in large skillet
- Slice onions into medium size pieces and cook in skillet for 4-5 minutes (don't cook until soft; they will cook in the oven)
- In large bowl add all ingredients EXCEPT for 1 cup of croutons; mix together
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan and add all ingredients and top with remaining croutons.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until top is golden bubbly.