☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 or 3 tablespoon butter
- 3 large sweet onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 or so slices of french bread
How to Make Cheesy Onion Casserole
- 1Melt butter in pan over medium heat and add Onions Cook onions until clear - a little brown will be o.k.
- 2In a 2 quart casserole dish, layer onions, 2/3 of cheese and pepper to taste
- 3In a sauce pan heat soup, milk and soy sauce, stirring to blend.
- 4Pour soup mixture in casserole and stir gently to mix. Top with French Bread slices.
- 5Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the bread slices should be nice and toasted.
- 6Press bread slices under the sauce and top with the remaining cheese.
- 7Put casserole back in oven and cook 15 more minutes.