★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken condensed soup
- 2 lb
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cauliflower Casserole
- 1Rinse cauliflower heads well, cut off florets and boil in large stockpot until cauliflower is about half cooked. Drain well.
- 2Add shredded cheddar cheese, soup and mayonnaise. Fold together gently, leaving most of the cauliflower florets intact.
- 3Transfer cauliflower mixture to large, deep baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350° for 1 hour, removing foil 1/2 way through baking time.