- 1 frozen bag cauliflower florets
- 1 frozen bag broccoli florets
- 1 sleeve crushed ritz crackers (ritz is best)
- 2/3rd stick margarine or butter (approx)
- 1 1/2 cups velveeta cheese cubed ( velveeta is best)
- black pepper to taste
- * see variation below
How to Make Cauliflower and Broccoli casserole
- 1Cook frozen veggies till tender(don't over cook)Drain, add to medium size casserole dish. Add crushed crackers, cubed cheese and pats of margarine/butter and pepper. Mix ingredients.
- 2Place in 350 degree preheated oven. Bake covered for 30 minutes... remove from oven, stir gently and return to oven uncovered for remaining 10 minutes.
Note: If casserole seems too thick stir in a pat or 2 more of margarine/butter before returning to oven.
- 3*variation: use 2 frozen bags of cauliflower, broccoli and carrot medley