★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgbaby carrots,
1 1/2 stickbutter, melted
1 pkgsleeve of ritz crackers
1/2 smallblock of velveeta cheese, melted
How to Make Carrot Casserole
- Boil carrots and sugar together till carrots are semi-soft; drain.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 of Velveeta cheese block in microwave on med-high 1 min. and then stirring. Continue to heat and stir at 1 min. intervals till smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Crush crackers in sleeve till fine crumbs. Melt 1 stick of butter. Add crumbs to butter, use a fork to mix all crumbs and then to fluff. Set aside.
- Pour drained carrots into a small casserole dish, pour cheese over them and stir well. Srinkle an even coat of cracker crumbs over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. or till browned and bubbly.