★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- baby carrots,
- 1 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- sleeve of ritz crackers
- 1/2 small
- block of velveeta cheese, melted
- 1/4 c
How to Make Carrot Casserole
- 1Boil carrots and sugar together till carrots are semi-soft; drain.
- 2Melt 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 of Velveeta cheese block in microwave on med-high 1 min. and then stirring. Continue to heat and stir at 1 min. intervals till smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- 3Crush crackers in sleeve till fine crumbs. Melt 1 stick of butter. Add crumbs to butter, use a fork to mix all crumbs and then to fluff. Set aside.
- 4Pour drained carrots into a small casserole dish, pour cheese over them and stir well. Srinkle an even coat of cracker crumbs over top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. or till browned and bubbly.