★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 ozfeta cheese
1 tspolive oil
·parsley for garnish
How to Make Carrot Casserole
- grate the carrot, chop the onion and crumble the cheese.
- coat the bottom of a single serving casserole dish with olive oil.
- place half the grated carrots on the bottom of the dish and then layer on top of the cheese and onion.
- top the cheese and onion with the rest of the grated carrots.
- pop into a 400 oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the carrots begin to brown. garnish with parsley.