★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- red onion
- 3 oz
- feta cheese
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- parsley for garnish
How to Make Carrot Casserole
- 1grate the carrot, chop the onion and crumble the cheese.
- 2coat the bottom of a single serving casserole dish with olive oil.
- 3place half the grated carrots on the bottom of the dish and then layer on top of the cheese and onion.
- 4top the cheese and onion with the rest of the grated carrots.
- 5pop into a 400 oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the carrots begin to brown. garnish with parsley.