- bags frozen broccoli florets (cook/set aside)
- cup uncooked rice (cook/set aside)
- can cream of mushroon soup
- cup milk
- cup shredded monteray jack cheese
- cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- small onion (chopped)
- ritz crackers
- butter (to top cracker crumble topping)
How to Make Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 1PreHeat oven to 350'. Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish w/ pam.
- 2In large fry pan saute one small chopped onion.
- 3Add in soup, shredded cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and melt.
- 4Add cooked rice and cooked florets and mix well.
- 5Pour mixture into 13 x 9 baking dish (i use glass)
- 6Crumble up ritz crackers and spread on top to cover. Drop a few pats of butter on top of cracker topping.
- 7Bake uncovered for 45min.