2bags frozen broccoli florets (cook/set aside)
1cup uncooked rice (cook/set aside)
1can cream of mushroon soup
1cup shredded monteray jack cheese
1cup shredded white cheddar cheese
1small onion (chopped)
·butter (to top cracker crumble topping)
How to Make Broccoli Rice Casserole
- PreHeat oven to 350'. Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish w/ pam.
- In large fry pan saute one small chopped onion.
- Add in soup, shredded cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and melt.
- Add cooked rice and cooked florets and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 13 x 9 baking dish (i use glass)
- Crumble up ritz crackers and spread on top to cover. Drop a few pats of butter on top of cracker topping.
- Bake uncovered for 45min.