Broccoli Rice Casserole
2 Headsbroccoli trimmed down to florets - fresh steamed
1yellow onion - chopped
1 cancream of mushroom soup
1 jarcheez whiz
1 stickbutter or margarine
1 crice - cooked (in 2 cups water)
How to Make Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Steam Broccoli Florets until very tender.
- Sauté chopped Onion in Butter or Margarine.
- Add can of Cream of Mushroom Soup to Butter and Onion.
- In very large bowl, combine cooked Rice, mixture of onion, butter & soup, Broccoli, and jar of Cheez Whiz.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into large casserole dish that's been sprayed with Pam or Buttered.
- Bake uncovered @ 350* for 35-45 minutes. Enjoy! :-)
TIP: Try to have ingredients warm/hot when mixing so cheese whiz melts easily.