Broccoli Rice Casserole
How to Make Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 1Steam Broccoli Florets until very tender.
- 2Sauté chopped Onion in Butter or Margarine.
- 3Add can of Cream of Mushroom Soup to Butter and Onion.
- 4In very large bowl, combine cooked Rice, mixture of onion, butter & soup, Broccoli, and jar of Cheez Whiz.
- 5Mix thoroughly and pour into large casserole dish that's been sprayed with Pam or Buttered.
- 6Bake uncovered @ 350* for 35-45 minutes. Enjoy! :-)
TIP: Try to have ingredients warm/hot when mixing so cheese whiz melts easily.