Broccoli Cheese casserole
Note: I've tried this with other crackers but ritz works the best. You can also season the broccoli with garlic powder or other dried herbs.
- 1 large
- bag of frozen chopped broccoli (slightly thawed)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- whole milk
- sleeve of ritz crackers
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper (to taste)
How to Make Broccoli Cheese casserole
- 1Place broccoli in baking dish (sprinkle with a little salt & pepper).
- 2In a separate bowl mix soup with 1 can whole milk. (Fill the soup can with the milk to measure).
Combine well. Pour over broccoli.
- 3Crush crackers. Sprinkle over mixture. Top with cheese.
- 4Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.