1 clong grain rice, uncooked
2 pkg(10 oz) frozen and chopped broccoli, thawed & drained
1 can(s)(10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cbutter or margarine
1 Tbspdry onion soup mix
1 jar(s)processed cheese spread
1/2 ccheese crackers, crushed
How to Make Broccoli-Cheese Casserole
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Set aside.
- Combine broccoli, soup, milk, margarine and dry soup mix in a large skillet. Bring mixture to boil over medium heat, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in rice.
- Microwave cheese spread according to package directions and stir into rice mixture.
- Spoon into lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 300? for 30 minutes.