- 1 c
- long grain rice, uncooked
- 2 pkg
- (10 oz) frozen and chopped broccoli, thawed & drained
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 jar(s)
- processed cheese spread
- 1/2 c
- cheese crackers, crushed
How to Make Broccoli-Cheese Casserole
- 1Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Set aside.
- 2Combine broccoli, soup, milk, margarine and dry soup mix in a large skillet. Bring mixture to boil over medium heat, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in rice.
- 4Microwave cheese spread according to package directions and stir into rice mixture.
- 5Spoon into lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- 7Cover and bake at 300? for 30 minutes.