Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
2 pkgbroccoli, frozen
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 pkgcrushed ritz crackers, for topping
4 Tbspbutter, room temperature
How to Make Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water for 5-10 minutes. Drain well.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, eggs, cheese and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Slowly add broccoli, stirring so that the mixture covers all the broccoli.
- Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish, then sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until it bubbles and browns.
- Eat & Enjoy!