Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
- 2 pkg
- broccoli, frozen
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 c
- 2 large
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 dash(es)
- 1/2 pkg
- crushed ritz crackers, for topping
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, room temperature
How to Make Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
- 1Cook broccoli in boiling salted water for 5-10 minutes. Drain well.
- 2Combine soup, mayonnaise, eggs, cheese and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- 3Slowly add broccoli, stirring so that the mixture covers all the broccoli.
- 4Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish, then sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers and dot with butter.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until it bubbles and browns.
- 6Eat & Enjoy!