★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 pkgfrozen broccoli ( steamed till tender)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
4 ozgrated sharp cheddar cheese
2 mediumeggs, beaten
1/2 -1 pkg(sleeve) of ritz crackers
1/2 cmilk ( i omit if i want it to be thicker and creamier or i subsistute 1/2 cup sour cream for the milk)
How to Make Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
- Cook (steam) broccoli until tender. I usually leave the broccoli a little crisp because it cooks more in the oven. You can also use fresh broccoli and steam it first before combining with additional ingredients. Two Large heads are usually enough.
- Combine Cream of Mushroom soup with milk (or sour cream),mayonnaise and eggs. Next, stir in cheese.
- Pour this mixture in the broccoli and gently mix
together so that you do not mush up the broccoli.
- Put the mixture in a large casserole dish. Crush 1/2-1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers and sprinkle on top of the casserole. Dot with the butter on top of the crackers.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 Minutes. Crackers with start to brown a little and casserole will be bubbly around the edges when it is done.
- Remove from oven and let rest for about 5 minutes and serve!.....Your family and friends will praise you for this dish!!