Broccoli Cauliflower Cheesy Rice Casserole
1 pkgfrozen chopped broccoli and cauliflower
1/2 mediumchopped onion
1 1/2 Tbspbutter
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/4 lbvelveeta ; cubed
1 1/2 ccooked rice
·salt & pepper
How to Make Broccoli Cauliflower Cheesy Rice Casserole
- Cook Rice according to package.
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower according to package.
- Saute' onion in butter until tender.
- Add soup , Velveeta cheese and milk to the onions ; cook until cheese is melted.
- Fold in cooked rice and cooked vegetables to the cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased baking dish ; cover and cook @ 325° for 30 minutes.