Broccoli Cauliflower Cheesy Rice Casserole
- 1 pkg
- frozen chopped broccoli and cauliflower
- 1/2 medium
- chopped onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 lb
- velveeta ; cubed
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked rice
- salt & pepper
How to Make Broccoli Cauliflower Cheesy Rice Casserole
- 1Cook Rice according to package.
- 2Cook broccoli and cauliflower according to package.
- 3Saute' onion in butter until tender.
- 4Add soup , Velveeta cheese and milk to the onions ; cook until cheese is melted.
- 5Fold in cooked rice and cooked vegetables to the cheese mixture.
- 6Pour into a greased baking dish ; cover and cook @ 325° for 30 minutes.